- We pose engaging questions that foster students’ passion for learning.
- We design complex tasks that build logic, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- We structure learning activities that require creativity, independent thought and innovation.
- We focus on content that engages students in compelling global issues.
- We design opportunities for meaningful collaboration.
- We craft opportunities for skilled and confident communication in a variety of media.
- We emphasize the use of technological tools for research, analysis, and communication.
View The Seven Hills Method in PDF form here.