The Seven Hills Technology Department is located on the second floor of the Hillsdale Commons. Feel free to contact anytime.
- Director of Technology Scott Cagle, email@example.com or 513.728.2415
- Asst. Director of Technology Dan Dinger, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.728.2414
- Director of Instructional Technology Kristina O’Connor, email@example.com or 513.728.2361
- Technology Specialist Aaron McIntosh, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.728.2413
An Introduction to some of the Technology Resources at Seven Hills
- We are a 1:1 iPad school for all students in first through 12th grade.
- There are designated Makerspaces on both campuses.
- The Upper School’s computer lab houses both Apple and Windows machines to support student learning in computer science and computer engineering.
- The art department’s digital lab is a space for students to create projects using the Adobe Suite, 3D modeling software, Glowforge, and more.
- Schoology — We currently use Schoology as our Learning Management System (LMS) in sixth through 12th grade. Schoology is where students and parents are able to see academic information for each class in which a student is enrolled. See below in “Coming Soon” for kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Software — Below is a list of a few software applications that teachers are using to communicate, build content knowledge, and create a digital workflow for their parents and students.
- Seesaw — Some teachers in the Lower Schools use Seesaw to post pictures and updates on students for parents to see.
- BrainPOP — Some teachers use BrainPOP to engage students with various topics to build connections and boost academic achievement.
- Kahoot! — One way for teachers to motivate students is to gamify their content using Kahoot!
- Desmos — The mathematics department often want to provide mathematical visualizations for their students using Desmos.
- Canva — Some students and teachers are using Canva to design original graphics, presentations, magazines, videos, and more.
- For questions about digital spaces, please contact Kristina O’Connor.
LINKS TO MORE INFORMATION
- Veracross — This is our new Student Information System (SIS). It will be your one-stop-shop (only one login is needed!) to find important information such as:
- Magnus Health — All student medical forms will be accessed here. No paper copies will be available.
- MyKidsSpending — A pre-funded student spending account that can be used in the cafeteria and the Spirit Shop.
- Veracross LMS — Students and parents in kindergarten through fifth grade will be able to access academic information through their Veracross login.
- For questions about Veracross, please contact Scott Cagle.