At Seven Hills, an important component of preparing our students for rewarding 21st century lives is helping them to develop global awareness and a respect and understanding for other nations, cultures, traditions and histories. Our school community welcomes international students who provide an inspiring broadened and balanced view of the world.
Considerations Before Applying
- Agency affiliation: The Seven Hills School is a day school and does not provide housing. Seven Hills requires that students for whom it has issued an F-1 visa employ an agency to supervise their host family support and administrative matters while they are enrolled. Upon request, we will refer families to a fee-based independent consultant.
- English proficiency: The Seven Hills School does not have an English as a Second Language (ESL) program. Applicants must have highly developed English writing, reading, listening, and speaking skills.
- Tuition Assistance: Financial aid is not available to those students seeking international admission.
- Seven Hills does not issue F-1 visas for students wishing to be admitted in January.
International Student Application Process
- Submit a Seven Hills International Student Application (link below). Include credit card information for the $100 application fee. Families who are relocating to Cincinnati from outside the United States should use our standard admissions application, not our International Student Application.
- Submit the math and teacher recommendation Forms 6I and 7I, a school transcript release, Form 4I, and a principal recommendation Form 5I to your current school. The school should return these completed forms directly to The Seven Hills School.
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. For information and registration details, visit www.ets.org/TOEFL. The Seven Hills TOEFL code is 3290.
- Submit Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) scores. For remote testing information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-989-3721 extension 9812. For additional information about the ISEE, refer to the Admissions Testing page. The Seven Hills ISEE code is 361005.
- When the international student application, teacher and principal recommendations, school transcripts, and ISEE and TOEFL scores are received by Seven Hills, we will request an interview via video call. If the student is accepted for admission to Seven Hills, an enrollment contract will be issued.
- Seven Hills will issue a Form I-20, which is required to obtain an F-1 visa, after the international student’s family submits the signed enrollment contract and the $1,000 enrollment deposit.
If you have questions regarding international student admission, please contact
Nancy Clark, associate director of admission, at email@example.com.