The Seven Hills Academic Readiness Program for your younger students (SHARP Jr.) is designed to provide students from underrepresented communities with a path to private school educational opportunities.
OUR TWO SHARP Jr. PROGRAMS: SHARP Jr. SUMMER AND SHARP Jr. SCHOOL YEAR
We will offer two sessions of SHARP Jr. each year: SHARP Jr. School Year in spring and SHARP Jr. Summer in summer.
SHARP Jr. School Year 2023-24 — ReGISTRATION CLOSES JAN. 30
SHARP Jr. School Year is developed for eager, curious students currently in grades 1-3, with exciting, age-appropriate programming, designed just for elementary aged students.
|SHARP JR. SCHOOL YEAR
|Feb. 2, Feb. 10, Feb. 24 and March 2
|Doherty Campus in East Walnut Hills
SHARP Jr. School Year participants will:
- Meet and work with our enthusiastic, caring elementary school faculty.
- Embrace “learning through play,” engaging in exciting, hands-on activities, exploring ideas across a range of topics such as science, technology, design thinking, and the arts.
While students are in class sessions, parents will have the opportunity to:
- Tour our Lower School campuses.
- Learn about our admissions process and Lower School curriculum and programs.
- Meet Seven Hills teachers, administrators, students, and parents.
SHARP Jr. Summer 2024
The SHARP Jr. Summer Program is open to students who have completed grades 1-3 during the 2023-24 school year and will be enrolled in grades 2-4 in the coming 2024-25 school year. SHARP Jr. Summer Program is for rising second through fourth graders who fit one of the following descriptions:
- Attending Seven Hills for the first time for the 2024-25 school year
- Considering applying to a local independent school such as Seven Hills
During the SHARP Jr. Summer Program students will:
- Engage in fun and challenging hans-on learning activities across subject areas
- Explore Seven Hills arts and athletics programs
- Meet current students and alumni
- Newly admitted students will prepare for life at Seven Hills: refresher lessons in various subjects, technology orientation, opportunities to explore new classrooms in advance of first day of school