Homecoming is Sept. 21 and 22!
Seven Hills schoolwide Homecoming celebration will be held Friday, Sept. 21! Come out and support the Stingers for an exciting two days of sports and spirit. On Friday, Sept. 21, Middle School games begin at 4 p.m. and the event ends at 9 p.m. Check out the full schedule below.
Friday, Sept. 21
4 p.m.– Middle School Games
- Girls’ Soccer vs. Norwood
- Volleyball “A” vs. Norwood
- Girls’ Tennis Match vs. Cardinal Pacelli
- 5 p.m. – Volleyball “B” vs. Norwood
- 5:15 p.m. – Boys’ Soccer vs. Norwood
5-7 p.m.– All School Family Picnic – Signs will designate seating area during the picnic for each division (Doherty, Lotspeich, Middle, and Upper) to make it easier for families to find familiar faces. Please note, it is not required that a family sit in a specific area-just an option for those who choose to.
5-9 p.m.– Photo booth under the pavilion
7-8 p.m.– Soccer, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Golf Clinics for Grades 1-8
8-9 p.m.– Fireworks, Pep Rally, Music, and Spirit – Lower Turf
Before the festivities begin, please be sure and make plans to meet-up with your child after the fireworks at the appropriate sign designating Lotspeich, Doherty, Middle, and Upper. These signs will be located in the area where the picnic was held.
Saturday, Sept. 22
9:30 a.m. – Cross Country Invitational
- 9:30 a.m. – Middle School Girls
- 10 a.m. -Middle School Boys
- 10:30 a.m. – Open Race (anyone can run the two-mile course)
- 11 a.m. – Varsity Boys
- 11:30 a.m. – Varsity Girls
Varsity Soccer Games
- 1 p.m. – Girls’ vs. Norwood
- 3 p.m. – Boys’ vs. Norwood
- 1 p.m. – JV vs. Mars Hill Academy
- 2 p.m. – Varsity vs. Mars Hill Academy
9-12 p.m.– Upper School Homecoming Dance