Eighth-graders Compete in MATHCOUNTS
Congratulations to our Middle School students who recently participated in the 34thannual MATHCOUNTS competition! Overall, the team placed eighth out of 36 teams. Five Seven Hills students placed in the top 25 percent of student competitors.
Individually, these students placed in the following out of 300 students:
- Seventh-grader Oliver Szabo placed 20th
- Seventh-grader Mikul Wyer placed 34th
- Eighth-grader Shanaya Bharucha placed 44th
- Eighth-grader Savi Thompson placed 47th
- Seventh-grader Gavin Isakov placed 61st