|Employment Opportunities at The Seven Hills School|
Candidates should send a cover letter, resume, 3 letters of recommendation, and a copy of his/her transcript to Andi Guess, Administrative Assistant to the Head of School (email@example.com) or mail materials to Andi Guess at The Seven Hills School, 5400 Red Bank Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45227.
Coaches needed for the 2016-17 school year:
* High School JV Head Girls Soccer Coach
* High School JV Assistant Girls Soccer Coach
* Middle School Head Girls Volleyball Coach
* Middle School Assistant Girls Volleyball Coach
Interested candidates should contact the Athletic Director, Brian Phelps, at firstname.lastname@example.org for the soccer positions and the Middle School Athletic Director, Roger Schnirring, at email@example.com for the volleyball positions.
Gift Officer Position The Seven Hills School
The Gift Officer is responsible for developing and managing relationships with individual donors. S/he manages a personal portfolio of 150 major and planned gift prospects and works closely with the development team and volunteers to determine effective strategies to engage a larger pool of identified potential donors. In order to be successful, s/he will travel regularly to meet and cultivate relationships with alumni, current and former parents of Seven Hills students in Cincinnati and across the country. S/he will advance the campaign by developing and maintaining effective working relationship with prospects, donors, volunteers and faculty colleagues.
The Gift Officer discusses assets proficiently and listens for opportunities for gifts of assets or other non-cash gifts, such as planned gifts; provides opportunity for donors to receive recognition and increase future gift opportunities; and understands and complies with all gift-related policies and procedures and ensures ethical compliance, as define by the Association for Fundraising Professionals.
S/he will recognize the dynamic aspects of the school environment and will be proactive. S/he will evidence excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be able to demonstrate confidence, impeccable integrity, outstanding organizational skills, excellent relationship-building skills with donors, and be an enthusiastic and motivational team player. A willingness to work outside of “normal” business hours is essential as peak periods and special events necessitate some evening and weekend hours. A sense of humor is a must, along with being highly social.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interest in the mission and vision of the Seven Hills School;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A drive to meet and establish relationships with individuals and explore their interest and passion for Seven Hills;
- A minimum of two years of successful fundraising experience or outside sales experience;
- Ability to develop, implement and execute a fundraising plan, including individualized cultivation, solicitation and recognition strategies; knowledge of and experience with all gift methods, including stock, planned and deferred gifts;
- Ability to interact with students, parents, alumni, volunteer leadership and philanthropists;
- Ability and willingness to travel and host events;
- Strong presentation skills to persuasively convey the mission of Seven Hills to diverse groups;
- Comfort with the application of new technologies to fundraising and development programs; computer literacy with donor database systems;
- High degree of initiative and energy; creativity and entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility;
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Work strategically with the Director of Development to achieve fundraising goals supporting the financial priorities of Seven Hills;
- Meet fundraising goals and performance measures for expanding the major gifts program;
- Develop increasing levels of involvement and support among donors, prospects and contacts with personal targets;
- Directly manage a portfolio of 150 prospects;
- In collaboration with the Director of Annual Fund, analyze annual gifts returns for potential prospects to cultivate for major and deferred gifts;
- Produce contact reports; track and regularly report on donor contact activity in Raiser’s Edge database;
- Work with Donor Relations and Stewardship Manager to coordinate communication with prospects including stewardship;
AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM LEADER
The Seven Hills School seeks a part-time Afterschool Program Leader for our After the Bell enrichment program. The hours are primarily Monday – Friday from 3:00 – 6:00 PM but may vary due to staffing needs.
The Program Leader is responsible for ensuring a high level of program quality and working to establish a positive relationship with all program participants and their families. Safety and providing an orderly environment both in and out of the classroom is a priority. The ideal candidate would have previous experience working with school-aged children in an academic or recreational setting.
Substitute Teachers needed for grades PreK-12th Grade in a range of disciplines. Substitute pay is $100 per day (8:00 am-3:30pm). Candidates should be college graduates.
Once received, materials will be forwarded to the divisional substitute coordinators for review. They will contact candidates should they have questions regarding an application.