|Employment Opportunities at The Seven Hills School|
Candidates should send a cover letter, resume, 3 letters of recommendation, and a copy of his/her transcript to Andi Guess, Administrative Assistant to the Head of School (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail materials to Andi Guess at The Seven Hills School, 5400 Red Bank Rd., Cincinnati, OH 45227.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/FUND ACCOUNTANT POSITION
- Respond to emails and phone calls from parents about their accounts.
- Prepare deposits.
- Inputs student charges.
- Work with development office on capital gift and expense recording.
- Process online payments.
- Post all payments to the student’s accounts and the general ledger.
- Process financial aid awards.
- Prepare enrollment reports.
- Prepare and mail delinquent letters and follow up with a phone calls.
- Balance all checking and trust accounts.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Print and distribute all monthly general ledger reports.
- Prepare all monthly cash reports.
- Prepare monthly A/R report.
- Post monthly payroll deductions for tuition.
- Close month ends.
- Oversee tuition refund insurance plan.
- Prepare Resale Shop reports.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Answer auditor questions.
- Prepare tuition deductions spreadsheet for payroll department.
- Run student yearly activity report.
DIRECTOR OF ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT
The Director of Alumni Engagement defines and manages effective long-term alumni programs and fundraising strategies, communications, and budgets relating to and supporting alumni and alumni engagement activities at The Seven Hills School. The role of the Director of Alumni Engagement is to inspire and engage the Alumni community to stay connected and involved with the Seven Hills School and to build, strengthen and maximize their goodwill, relationships with, and philanthropic support of the school. A willingness to work outside of “normal” business hours is essential as peak periods and special events necessitate some evening and weekend hours.
This position desires an individual who has energy, creativity, who can think inside and outside the box- it is a great opportunity for someone who can build/increase affinity and support from alumni to Seven Hills. This position works closely with other members of the Development Team to ensure a coordinated, effective, consistent, and strategic program for alumni engagement that dovetails with annual giving, major gifts, and campaign programs and initiatives.
Success in the Alumni Engagement program will be measured in number of attendees, number of volunteers, communications metrics (response rates, open rates, click-through rates) and the correlation between alumni relations and dollars raised (annual comparative analysis of the input of resources to the fundraising outcomes of the involved constituents). Success in personal portfolio management will be measured in the number of calls, visits, and cultivation/stewardship touches made throughout the year and number of pending and closed asks.
To see the complete job description, please click here.
If interested, please send Resume to: Director of Development, Margo Kirstein, email@example.com
Substitute Teachers needed for grades PreK-12th Grade in a range of disciplines. Substitute pay is $100 per day (8:00 am-3:30pm). Candidates should be college graduates.
Once received, materials will be forwarded to the divisional substitute coordinators for review. They will contact candidates should they have questions regarding an application.